Thursday, July 3, 2008

We Have A Name!

Hello everyone! I know some of you guys have been dying for me to update you all on the news of the Quick family with our new lil addition. First time being a preggy mom is hard and I am seemingly losing my mind at times, especially when it comes to the blogspot! Well, we have gotten a lot done in the past couple of days to get ready for our lil man. We are almost set on his name Kye Robert. We will just call him Kye, of course. Just had to get Robert in there so daddy would be happy. We have gotten his room painted...bayou blue (it's a little darker than a light blue). I hate to take any credit because I did not participate, but Josh got the room painted. I was so proud of him. He slaved for hours doing his first paint job! It looks great!!!! Thanks daddy!

1 comment:

The Webb's said...

Im so glad the room is painted. I need to come over and see it. I cant wait to see him!!!!! I bet he is gonna be so cute...now how bout you update some belly pics! Love ya Chick