Sunday, July 27, 2008

25 1/2 weeks...6 months

Well if you can tell my belly isn't very small anymore. It is growing more and more every day! I am starting to experience more symptoms of being preggy, especially when it comes to bedtime. I can't seem to ever be comfortable in the bed anymore. It's either an aching back or belly. But it is all going to be worth it in the end! Lil man is getting ready to come and meet us. He is practicing his kicks more than ever these days. Last night, lil man proved to daddy that he could move. I think he was trying to tell him that he is already practicing his kicks for the football field! Haha...we know he is going to be a football player just like dad was and big brother, right?


1 comment:

The Webb's said...

Look at that CUTE belly!!! I love it. He is gonna be such a sweetie! I cant wait to give him a squeeze. He's gonna be goin huntin with his daddy and uncle scott before you know it.