Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Sweet Baby Quick On The Way!!!

Okay so maybe the second time around I will be much better at this blog thing! For those of you who don't know, we are expecting another baby in April! I am 6 weeks and 1 day today. We are ecstatic about it! I am so anxious to meet our next lil bundle of joy! I have loved every minute of being a mommy to Kye and can't wait to share my love with another sweet lil one! I know Kye is going to be a great big brother. I have always said that I wanted my kids to be very close in age growing up, but didn't think it would actually happen that way. However, God knew it in His plans, and its going to be very special!
I am actually due on May 3rd but the doc said with it being a planned section, he will take the baby at 39 weeks which will actually be April 26th! Things are going to be really busy for us in the next 8 months or so since we are going to shoot for having our house built before the baby arrives!!

No comments: