Thursday, October 23, 2008

38 Weeks

Well, I know I have not been doing a good job on updating you guys in the last couple of weeks. But I do apologize. Things have been a little crazy trying to make sure everything is ready for lil Kye to arrive. And boy is mommy miserable and exhausted these days. However, the countdown is on...ONLY 13 DAYS TO GO (if I make it full term) I am hoping the doc will induce if I have not had him next week,though. My lil man is just not ready to meet us quite yet. He must be a lil stubborn (I have no clue where he gets that from, maybe daddy!)
And sorry about not posting new sonogram pics but again lil man has been stubborn when it comes to taking pictures. However last week we did get one good pic because daddy still wasn't convinced about Kye being a lil man, but he sure did want to show off his stuff.






No comments: