Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family Baby Shower

All the gifts for lil man...I am so blessed!

me and mamaw



me and Keri



me and my bff's...jenny and chesnee (I love these girls!)



my mom, aunt Kim, and aunt Nicole




Me and my sister





Me and the hostesses





The cake...it was delicious!



Well today I am 32 weeks! Today was an exciting day....It was my first baby shower and boy was it fun!!!!! I am so blessed to have a big family that is part of this special time in my life. My lil bundle of joy and myself were showered with many gifts. I would like to thank everyone who was a part of this special day. I greatly appreciate it!!!! LOVE YALL!!!!!





































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: